Thursday 1 December 2011

Christmas!

The end of November and December is a time of a year I really like. Gearing up to Christmas, finding the perfect presents for the people I love, preparing party food, turning my home into a cosy festive pad, the list is endless.

And what a better way to build up the excitement than having an advent calendar? My parents stopped giving me one when I left for uni - which was a bit of a heartbreak - and I never had one since, so this year, I decided to make my own to use for the years to come.

I scrolled the internet for inspiration, rummaged through my sewing box to see what I could use, went down to my favourite shop in Norwich - the Anglian Fashion Fabrics shop on Magdalen Street - and are is the result:


I have filled it with lovely chocolates carefully hand-picked, and can't wait to open the first one before going to bed tonight!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment