Thursday 9 September 2010

A wonderful little jewel from the heart of Norwich...

My beautiful new brooch from Little Black Brooch
I thought my first proper post should be dedicated to something really special, and I knew exactly what.

Everyday, my wanderings in the city at lunch time always lead me to one place: Poppy Valentine, in Royal Arcade. From retro tea dresses to vintage handbags and hand-printed scarves, everything they have is amazing, but my heart started racing when I saw a tiny little beauty.

It was a brooch, and it was perfect. Well proportioned, delicate, feminine and curvy, I fell in love! I have to salute the talent of the creator of Little Black Brooch. Associating butterflies, flowers, pink Swarovski crystals and pastel colours could have gone disastrously wrong, but she has achieved a little miracle of a creation.

I am now lusting after a gorgeous brass bee on black beads honeycomb. Hint to Mr P for our anniversary...

No comments:

Post a Comment